Monday, April 14, 2014

ILNP Music Box

Whenever I think of music boxes the monkey music box from The Phantom of the Opera playing Masquerade pops into my head. Is it just me? Probably. "A collector's piece indeed...." This then spirals out of control until the entire musical score of  The Phantom of the Opera is in my head for days. I am strange. I realize this.

-fights extreme urge to post the Overture of The Phantom of the Opera video on this post-. So, ILNP ( I Love Nail Polish) released a handful of gorgeous pastel holos for spring, and I had to get most all of them. I picked up Music Box -fights urge again-, and that's what I have to share with you today.

Music Box
Music Box is a light aqua holo.

Color: This a beautiful color spring, and I adore the holographic touch. This is a softer holo, but I prefer that.

Formula: Excellent easy to apply formula. I used 3 coats above.

Price: This is $10.00 on ILNP's website.

Overall: Gorgeous soft aqua blue holo! I think this is one that speaks for itself. I really like it, and I think if you're holo fan you'll enjoy this one too.

My Rating 5 out of 5 Paint Splatters
Happy Monday!

5 comments:

I love and appreciate all comments. I will respond to any questions in comments ASAP. Please refrain from linking your blog in the comment section. These comments will be deleted. I'd be happy to view your blog if you email me your link.